I know this sounds tongue-in-cheek, but there is a lot of truth in it.
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don’t go 8 weeks without brushing or washing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to pluck and clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your hair cut doesn’t include a manicure and a pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You won’t bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not anyway).
AND THE #1 REASON YOUR PET’S HAIRCUT COSTS MORE THAN YOURS
The likelihood of your pooping and peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim!
Now that’s what I call an understatement!